Monday, November 8, 2010

The Story of My Life.

Well we will start this whole blog off with some basic information. My name is Alexander D. Kerk****(well leave it at that so no one can stalk me.) I was born right here in Green Bay, Wisconsin on October 20, 1992. I have spent basically all of my life living in this town. My parents never got married so it was a little weird growing up for me because my parents didn't get along too well. I have three brothers, that are all younger than me. I am very protective of things I love and care about. I have participated in many sports throughout my life. Two of my major sports/activities were martial arts for a couple of months and wrestling for 4 years. I had to end both of those though because my orthapedic doctor told me that I am forming some arthritis in my joints in my knees and ankles. That is pretty much all the basic stuff that you need to know about my life.

Psychology is the study of the human mind. How the mind works, how it ticks. I find interest in what makes people do the things they do. I always wonder why people do the things they do. I hope to learn that in this class and get a broader and better view of the human mind. Overall I hope to learn about psychology and be able to take the information i learn and maybe use it. Who knows, maybe what I learn could make an impact on my career choice after high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment